- 10 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved lengthwise
- 1/3 c. Sriracha
- 1/8 c. Soy sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- chopped green onions
- chopped cilantro
- chia seeds (optional)
- Mix the Sriracha, Soy sauce, water, olive oil, apricot preserves and garlic in a medium pot.
- Add chicken and stir to make sure the sauce covers the chicken.
- Turn to medium low heat, and cook about 20 minutes or so until chicken is cooked through.
- Right before you are ready to serve add chopped green onions, cilantro and chia seeds and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your preferred choice of rice. Enjoy!
If you can’t handle super spicy, put in 1/4 c. of Sriracha instead, and add in a little Worcheshire sauce, water and brown sugar.